Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This

For me, this is harder than any Polar Bear Swim.  It's one of those things that I making myself do because, hey, I'm only going around once but it's also one of those things that I think will seem dream like when I recall the moment, like the time I ran for class president (long story, let's not discuss).

Anyhoo, I am joining in Miss Amy's Fantastic Asstastic Challenge 2010.  Vote for my pink non-fuzzy butt and I'll send you imaginary, non-fuzzy, chocolate chip cookies.  Because seriously, this ass needs work!




Also, please note that the above photos were made as small as possible to minimize any permanent retinal damage.  If you're daring, feel free to click on them and see my hiney in all it's technicolor glory.

PPS - I need crazy stories to tell the grandkids.  Yeah, that's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it.

PPPS - The contestants are up and may I say that I think I will be voted off by next Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know who took a picture of your bum? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert. Who else? He's also the one who required me to touch my toes. Men and their sense of humor....

    ReplyDelete