Last night, Raph had karate and Q was at cub camp. After I dropped Raph off, I went shopping for a few necessities: cheese, chicken and bread. (I tried to think of a "ch" word for bread, but no dice. Unfortunately, it wasn't chia bread. *sigh* My literary aspirations are constantly thwarted by reality. . . . but I digress.)After the store, I picked up Raph, dropped some stuff at a friend's house and waited for Q to get back from camp. We finally got home at about 9:30pm.
This morning, at 5:45am, as I stood in my happy bubble of a shower, I suddenly realized, "THE CHICKEN!"
My 10# bag of frozen chicken breasts had been sitting in the back of my van.
10. pounds.
So at 6am, making lunches and breakfast for my chitlins, I'm boiling water to quickly cook the chicken so I can freeze it.
Seriously?!
I used to have a brain. . . . I wonder where it's gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment