Saturday, March 26, 2011

Only on the Weather and the State of the Roads

It is hard, having be an irregular poster (gad but that sounds odd) for so long, to find something to talk about.

It's not as though I have nothing to say but rather that I have TOO much to say; every piece of witticism, every vague thought, every long item I've pondered over the last few months all come crowding to the fore and try and jump out of my fingertips at the same time; my hands begin to look like possessed marionettes involved in a tug-o-war as they pull from one side to the other side of the keyboard, pressing delete and backspace in between.

Then of course it comes to me: I should just post about the weather right? Because y'all are just fascinated.

I know - not true - but I wonder where to start.

The weather is remarkably balmy (by which I mean sunny and in the low 50's - but compared to a few short weeks ago when I was beginning to wonder if spring would ever really and truly come this year, it's balmy) and such a refreshing change that I'm afraid to breathe for fear that my breath will start a chain of events that will return us to sub-freezing temperatures with below zero on the Fahrenheit scale wind chill factors.  On the other hand, blue is remarkable color for me; it makes my eyes pop.

And our roads are clear.  Just in case you wanted to know.

2 comments:

  1. it's good to see you again. i would kill for 50 degree weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks and yes, I know. This week has dipped back to high 30's, low 40's and rain; it's only been about 2 days, but I miss the sun already! At least it's not snow!

    ReplyDelete